Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome!

Hi everyone! My name is Emily!

I am a college student who is still a few years away from being a mother, but I didn't start this blog for that reason… You see, after taking a Women Gender Studies course at my University I learned some very important information about birthing practices that I had never been informed of before. So in an effort to inform other young women like myself of all of our many birthing options,  I started this blog.

Through this platform I hope to research our options even further, and share those findings with you. As someone who plans to have children in the future, I firmly believe that the best thing we can do for ourselves and our future children, is plan for our birth experiences. We should know what we want and what we don't want, and be fully informed on whatever decision we make.

So here we go! Let's explore our options together!

No comments:

Post a Comment